Milan No-Till Field Day is Going Virtual!
When: Thursday, July 23, 2020
All presentations, tours and trade show can be viewed online. No activities will be taking place at the AgResearch and Education Center.
Check back soon for more details on our 2020 program!
For more information contact: The AgResearch and Education Center at Milan. 731-686-7362 email@example.com
This year our event will be VIRTUAL!
No Events will be at the AgResearch and Education Center at Milan
- All events can be accessed starting July 23, 2020 via the internet from the comfort of your home, office, tractor cab, or truck!
- After 40 years, Milan No Till Field Day goes Online with More Tours, More Speakers, More No-Till Information!
- Access to all research tours during and after the field day
- Pesticide Recertification points and CCA CEU’s
- Virtual Tour of AgResearch and Education Center at Milan and the West Tennessee Agricultural Museum
The Milan No-Till Crop Production Field Day is one of the most far-ranging agricultural field days in the nation. The event is a junction for producers with varied farming interests. Tours cover topics as diverse as row crop sustainability, beef cattle production, natural resource management and precision agriculture.
In addition to the array of educational tours, viewers can also enjoy a large tradeshow or virtual tour of the West Tennessee Agricultural Museum. Pesticide certification points and continuing education units for Certified Crop Advisors will be available.
2018 Tillage Stats for TN
Previous Tour Reports
For more information contact:
The AgResearch and Education Center at Milan